Choosing the Perfect Flowers for Your Wedding
‘The’ wedding day is a once-in-a-lifetime important event in every person’s life, and making everything perfect for this day is such a daunting task. Looking for the correct venue, finding the perfect wedding dress, selecting the most lovely invitations, and finding the right flowers – these are just some of the things you should consider in advance. Some people may think that picking the right flowers for your wedding day is an easy job, but once all the other decision-making and planning must be made and piles up, it can actually end up being a complicated decision.
Finding the perfect flowers starts long before your wedding day and to make everything simpler, here are some tips to help you pick the perfect flowers for your big day:
- The first task is working out what you can afford for the amount of money you are willing to spend for flowers.
- What's the theme of your wedding and the colors to be used? This is the most important factor when choosing your flowers; you wouldn't want a certain flower that doesn't work with your color scheme.
- How many people in your wedding need flowers? Your wedding bouquet is the most important, but make sure you know the number of your attendants before getting flowers for your wedding. This includes your bridesmaids, maid of honor, flower girls and the mother of the bride, and some boutonnieres for your groom and his attendants. When you’re on a budget, you can have inexpensive flowers on their bouquets, something simpler yet still looks beautiful.
- Also, you need to know how many tables are there in your reception and how much flowers do you need for the church. Make sure you have all the numbers as you have to be preparing flowers for the altar, the isle, the front door and every table’s centerpiece. Flowers in this part of the wedding gives the ‘wow factor’ and that doesn’t mean it has to be expensive, there are lots of flowers that you can choose from that will look very beautiful and pleasing to the eyes.
- If you think you will have a hard time as you are busy arranging and planning other things and running a bit late, you may want to consider seeking help from a florist. They can help you arrange and maybe get your flowers at a discounted price
- You can just say to yourself that this is your special day and you get to pick whatever flower you like, then you can just forget about everything and just go with your favorite flower in your favorite colors. But, if the colors don't match your wedding theme, it's no problem as you can have your flowers dyed to the color of your wedding. If you want to go with this option, just keep in mind to have this all planned months before your wedding to make sure they will be done and ready in time for your wedding.
This all might be an arduous task, but once you have it all done and covered, it’s going to be priceless once your wedding day comes. With all the effort and time you put into it, doing your best to make sure everything is perfect, will for sure pay off once you and your partner say “I do.”